Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Middle of the Week Blues

Does anyone ever get middle of the week blues?? I don't usually because the middle of the week means that the weekend is almost here! However, several contributing factors are giving me middle of the week blues!

For starters Tyler is out of town :(( He left early Monday morning for Jacksonville, Florida to conduct a photo shoot. I am forever surprised at his job, and its different facets. I would never have thought a photo shoot was important to selling bullet-proof vests, but it is my honey was in charge!! But, he will be coming home tomorrow and we are excited to spend some quality time together over the weekend!

On a sadder note, another contributing factor is the loss of a dear friend of my parents. Mr. Batway passed away yesterday. Mr. Batway's son Marc is a dear friend of my Dad's and has been for quite some time. He began inviting Dad to these manly fishing expeditions about 7 years ago, and that is when Dad had a chance to meet and develop a friendship with Marc's dad, Chuck. Then Mom was able to meet and spend time with him as well. I do not know him personally, but have heard what an extrodinary man he was, and an upstanding father, husband and friend. I know he will be missed and my thoughts and prayers go out to his wife, Marc and Jenny.

Please spend time with your loved ones and count your blessings!
Peyton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.