It's Friday! Whoo Hoo!
I have completed by second week of work for Bryan Cave and I have to say I am loving it! The work is a complete departure from event planning, which I have found extremely rewarding! I am learning a lot and really enjoy the challenge that the job brings. Julie and Leah (my bosses) are awesome! They are so fun and it has been great getting to know them. They have made my first 2 weeks great and are so encouraging when I tackle a project they have given me. I know this job was a blessing. And it is so close to our house! Since we are down to 1 car for the time being Tyler has been taking me to work the mornings he is in town. It is really pleasant to be able to spend that 15 minutes in the morning with him. Normally my hubby doesn't wake up until the crack of Noon. But he has been so sweet to drive me around, and with out a word of complaint! I am going to miss the days that he is my chauffer!
We have fun plans coming up this weekend so stay tuned for pictures from our adventures! We have tickets to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. They do an exhibit every Halloween called Scarecrows in the Gardens that includes over 100 scarecrows. It is supposed to be fabulous!!
I am sure we will watch tons of football as well. Auburn is playing Arkansas and that will be a nail bitter to be sure! Go Tigers!!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.