Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Tyler!!

Only a day late, but better late than never. Yes, yesterday Tyler was the big 33. We have been celebrating birthdays a lot in this house, and yesterday was an official holiday in the Turner household. Did everyone know that :))

Tyler celebrated a wonderful birthday with family on Wednesday and then I treated him to a yummy dinner at Grace 1720 that evening. It was very romantic. We had a table outside by the fire pit and took our time just talking. This was our first year of celebrating birthdays as man & wife so we took a long time to enjoy ourselves.

This weekend we head to the mountains to Ted & Sheila's cabin. The whole family is going and this will Big Mac's first trip to the mountains...YAY! We are so excited to spend family time celebrating Tyler's birthday. I believe he plans to fish, and even invited the wife along...but I politely declined.

My first week of work is almost over and I can't believe it has gone by so quickly. My new bosses Leah & Julie are so nice and patient as I learn the ropes and it is definitely a different environment from a higher education institution like Auburn. I miss my Auburn family, but am learning a lot and excited for the endless possibilities ahead.

Happy Birthday to my Baby! I love you and am so happy to share the first of many birthdays with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.