Since I won't be able to get to a computer over the weekend, I am going to post my thankful thoughts right now.
#12 - I am thankful to be an Auburn Tiger. I know that might seem silly to you, but being an Auburn Tiger has meant so many things to me. I made 2 of the best friends in the world while a student there, was fortunate enough to work there for over 5 years with amazing people that I am blessed to count as friends today. But I think the best part of being an Auburn Tiger is the sense of pride and family that goes along with that name....that even if you are swimming at a YMCA pool on a random Wednesday night, you will see someone in an Auburn t-shirt, say "War Eagle"....and that person will totally get it!
#13 - My yoga studio. It probably seems that some of my thankful thoughts are a bit on the selfish side. But I disagree. These things are important to me, and my life, and they represent something to me. This yoga studio was introduced to me by my friend Leslie, and it is an activity that I have come to enjoy and depend on to relax me. I am thankful for it because it reminds me that I am lucky enough to have friends in Atlanta who introduce me to cool things like this, and enjoy my company enough to want to do this with me. Namaste!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.