Today I am thankful for two things....since I didn't have a chance to do #9 yesterday.
#9 - I am thankful for Chocolate Chip Cookies. Yes, I know it sounds childish and not something one would think of to be greatful for. But if you know me, you know I love chocolate chip cookies. I eat at least 1 a day. They have even surpassed my long-lasting childhood chocolate obession, M&Ms, and are my go to chocolate treat! Even Mema knows to have chocolate chip cookies in the jar when I come to visit
#10 - I am thankful for the Einstein's across the street from my office. They have the most delicious fountain sodas, and you can add Cherry syrup to them if you wish....which I do! It has been dubbed my "Diet Coke Parfait" in the office. It is the little things!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.