Tyler and I celebrated our birthdays this weekend! For my birthday, Tyler got tickets to see Mamma Mia at the Fox. We went Saturday afternoon and it was a lot of fun. I had only seen the movie, which I loved, but my parents had seen the play at least three times. I was singing and tapping my foot the whole time. I was proud of Tyler for not falling asleep! We bought a Christmas ornament to remember the occasion. That has become a tradition with us....where ever we go we try to buy a Christmas ornament to remember our great time.
After our trip to the Fox, we ran some errands and capped off our Saturday with a drink at Haven, our favorite neighborhood place.
On Sunday, we ventured to the Georgia Aquarium for Tyler's birthday. I had purchased tickets since he was dying to see the dolphins. We had a great afternoon touring the different exhibits. And while I will say it is not my favorite aquarium, it was fun to walk around with my hubby! We didn't find an ornament we liked, though :(
After the Aquarium we were treated to a delicious dinner at Bert and Anna's. Bert is my cousin, and he and his wife Anna and their adorable 2 kids recently moved back to Atlanta, so it was great fun to see them and visit for a bit since I know it will be difficult to have a good visit come Thanksgiving.
Today, I am thankful for my new friends in our neighborhood! I have really enjoyed getting to know these ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.