Thursday, November 3, 2011

Being Thankful

I have noticed on facebook and other blogs that I follow, that people are posting one thing per day that they are thankful for. While I thought it was a sweet sentiment, a little contrived. But then it got me thinking about myself and how I sometimes focus in on the negative, or am sometimes a "glass is half empty", when I really am very blessed and should celebrate that. So, I am joining the ranks and will be posting one thing per day in November that I am thankful for.



However, since we are on day 3, here are three things:


#1 - My husband....I love Tyler and he is such a good person. We compliment each other so well and we are blessed to have an amazing life




#2 - A healthy body....for those of you who know me, you know I am an avid runner and tend to take on "Catholic guilt" if I miss a work out. But I really need to remember and be thankful for the fact that I have a healthy body, and a functioning body, that allows me to do all the exercising I want, and I should remember to not take it for granted as often as I do.




#3 - Our home....Tyler built our home, and it is so cozy. We have enjoyed our first year of marriage here, decorating it and growing in it. In a time when so many people are losing their homes, or are maybe not able to afford something that they truly want, we are so blessed to live in this beautiful home.




That's all for now. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.