Love to everyone during this wonderful Spring season!
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Update
Whew! I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post! There hasn't been much new going on in the Turner household. Tyler continue to travel quite a bit, and is going to be gone all next week. Thanks to Safariland (his company), we are looking forward to an early anniversary trip to Puerto Rico! One of Tyler's distributors down there is opening a new store, and guess who gets to tag along...me! Work at Bryan Cave is going well. We are gearing up for our Summer Associate Program, which starts in June. I am told that I will be extremely busy for those 8 weeks so someone please take pity on Tyler and take him out to dinner :)! Tyler and I are both excited that Spring is right around the corner. We recently purchased Adirondack chairs for the front yard as an early Easter present to ourselves, and we are looking at redoing the back yard. We are in the process of getting quotes from several landscapers, so if anyone has any connections please let us know! I don't have any recent pictures of the house, but will leave you with a picture of Tyler and myself (in case you have forgotten what we look like!)
Love to everyone during this wonderful Spring season!
Love to everyone during this wonderful Spring season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.