Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Better Late Than Never!

We had an amazing time helping Mom celebrate her milestone birthday! Yes, this is a little behind, but better late than never, right?

She and Dad came up to Atlanta the day after her birthday (February 10) and I surprised her with a mini spa day at the Mansion on Peachtree, which is a gorgeous hotel and spa! She was so surprised, and we had the best time! Her treatments included a mini massage, mini facial and a pedicure. Not one to be left out, I had a massage and pedicure. We enjoyed it so much, we didn't want to leave!!
Here is Mom on the way to the Spa...still doesn't know our destination!

Here is Mom at the entrance to Spa 29


Lounging in the Relaxation Room


Mom & Me before our treatments!




Follow the day of pampering, we had a yummy dinner at Paul's with Ted and Sheila. Here is a picture of her birthday dessert

I only hope someone is just as thoughtful on my birthday...hint, hint Tyler :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.