Saturday, September 25, 2010

Andy & Linda

This weekend our dear friends Andy & Linda are getting married. They are the cutest couple and have been together for about three years. Linda and I actually knew each other at college at Auburn, and when Tyler and I started dating he asked me if I knew someone named Linda Worthington! It was such a small world and I was so thankful to know someone already in Tyler's circle of friends!

They became engaged March of this year while on vacation in Charleston, SC. Tyler was honored to be a part of the wedding party, so last night we celebrated with Andy, Linda and all their family and friends at a wonderful rehearsal dinner at Maggiano's. The food was delicious and it was great to hear all the wonderful stories that friends and family shared about the couple.

We are looking forward to tonight and many more fun times with the new Mr. & Mrs. Benefield!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.